Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Born To Save - My Introduction

Being thrifty is in my blood, unfortunately so is procrastination so that is why it's taken me 33 years to start pinching my pennies. I spent alot of time with my Grandmother when I was young and she was a master at being frugal long before the internet had a bunch of great websites to help us along. She had a huge coupon organizer full of coupons and rebate forms. They were literally busting out the seams of this thing, and that was just the one she carried to the store, she had more at home. She shopped the sales and stockpiled as much as she could. I'm sorry it's taken me so long Grandma, but I am following in your footsteps and you would be proud of my saving prowess!

Since I have made it my mission to get every bit I can out of the hard earned money coming into my home, I thought I would share that with anyone out there in the web who cares to read my humble little bog. My name is Michelle, I am your hostess, I hope you like what I've got to offer and I know I am looking forward to your comments, suggestions and anything else you have for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment